Currently on the supported devices page the device "P-208II | USB |
0x1083/0x165f" is listed as "Untested".
I'd like to announce a my test results for that device.
Frontend :Simple Scan 3.20.0 under Fedora 24
Backend : canon_dr:libusb
Sane version: 1.0.25
* All resolutions as specified in specifications
* Simplex and Duplex ("Scan multiple images" in frontend needs to be
* Staple Scans
What does not work
* Everything "CaptureOnTouch"-related
* "Auto Start" switch on the device has to be set to "OFF", otherwise
the device will not be found
* Automatic de-skew
* White page ignore on staple scan
* Poor colour calibration
* See sample :
* See (manually) colour corrected sample to get an idea as to what was
Thank you for your efforts and let me know if there is more for me to
sane-devel mailing list: email@example.com
Unsubscribe: Send mail with subject "unsubscribe your_password"