gscan2pdf - A GUI to produce a multipage PDF or DjVu from a scan.
Five clicks are required to scan several pages and then save all or
a selection as a PDF or DjVu file, including metadata if required.
gscan2pdf can control regular or sheet-fed (ADF) scanners with SANE via
libsane-perl, scanimage or scanadf, and can scan multiple pages at
once. It presents a thumbnail view of scanned pages, and permits simple
operations such as cropping, rotating and deleting pages.
OCR can be used to recognise text in the scans, and the output
embedded in the PDF or DjVu.
PDF conversion is done by PDF::API2.
The resulting document may be saved as a PDF, DjVu, multipage TIFF file,
or single page image file.
Changelog for 1.5.3:
* Added scroll bars to all tabs on scan dialog.
Closes bug #228 (missing scan+close button on scanning window)
* Fixed bug copy-pasting pages where subsequent operations on new pages are
carried out on old pages.
* Changed default compression for lineart PDFs to PNG.
* Fixed cycle SANE handle option to reset options after reloading.
* Fixed Perl warnings if backend offers no "source" scan option.
* Update to Catalan translation (thanks to Davidmp)
* Update to Slovak translation (thanks to Dušan Kazik)
sane-devel mailing list: email@example.com
Unsubscribe: Send mail with subject "unsubscribe your_password"