Hi, Olaf

I pushed a PR for libieee1284, so waiting for accept it.
https://github.com/alpinelinux/aports/pull/1982

And now I playing with sane-backends building with libpng, libieee1284 and
linux-headers as you mentioned.

There are some new backends enabled now:
canon_pp
hpsj5s
mustek_pp
v4l

> I also see that you list the license as GPL in the APKBUILD file.
Yes I set GPL as a license for this package and all its subpackages. But I
saw its not so simple with some backends licensing.

Can you provide me some idea or some list how to describe licensing right
way for not-only-gpl parts?

Thanks for advise

Valery.