Hi Stephen,

Sounds great ... and I found a bug in the mp150 code. Your scanner
hasn't received the XML end of scan dialog. So you couldn't be able to
start a new scan...

Please test the version +git20170823 from my test ppa. This is the most
recent SANE version from git *with* the bug fix.

Many thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Rolf