namaste,

long back I had posted this mail. No responses came to this. can anybody look
into this, Pllllllllllllll................ease!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raghu

namaste,
  parahyaH ahaM ekaM pustakaM paThan AsaM| tasmin tu ekaM vAkyaM likhitaM
Asit| tat tu 'suvarchalA A~Njaneyasya(pavana sUnuH) patnI iti'| ahaM to
taddina paryantaM hanumAn brahmacharI iti shrutavAn Asam| ko.pi kR^ipaya
'suvarchalA'yAH vichare kAchit vichAra vinimayaH karoti chet mama atIva
sahAyaH bhavati|
dhanyavAdaH,
 Raghu
(  day before yestrday, I was reading a book, in which I came across a
sentence that 'suvarchala' is the wife of Hanuman, son of marut. Hitherto I
have known him as a bachelor(A person who has taken to lifelong celebacy). Can
somebody, exchange some of his/her thoughts which will be for my benefit.
Thanks
 Raghu   )

vasuvaj:
  kshamyatAM| kArya bAhulyatayA mama 'posting' vilambaH jAtaH| AgAmi saptAhe
nischayena ArambhaM karomi|