Hi,

Please check the below requirement and advise us the right consultant's
Status.

Need Local to Dallas, Texas Only

In-Person Required

Sharepoint Developer

4 months

Dallas, TX Locals Preferred

Requirements:  MUST have their own laptop (current and high powered)

Tasks:
Edit/Write custom web parts and event receivers in SP
Deploy integrated features into Sharepoint
Work with Windows Workflow

Skillset:

Need 8+ Years of IT Industry Experience with 5+ years of experience in
Sharepoint
Strong understanding of ASP 2.0 and SharePoint API
Experience developing against a SP farm
SharePoint API to develop custom web parts
Web services
Strong understanding of SP feature and solution XML schema (Not just using
the Visual Studio extensions, but able to understand and manually get into
and edit the xml files)
Strong XML
Strong Windows Workflow

Thanks & Regards,

Raj

TECHGENE SOLUTIONS, LLC
(A Minority Certified Company)
Email: ra...@techgene.com
Ph: 214-257-0837 extn: 36
Fax: 972-692-5824
www.techgene.com <http://www.techgene.com/>
Yahoo IM: sra...@yahoo.com

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete this email from your system.

NOTE: We respect your privacy. If you wish your name to be removed from our
mailing list kindly reply with "Remove" in the subject line and we will
honor your request immediately.
Thank You.