Please mail the resumes at nar...@sriveninfosys.com

Dear Partners,

Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

Title:                 C#/.Net Developer with Ruby/Python exp

Location:           Chandler, AZ

Duration:            6 Months.

Phone Hire

Need two professional references from recent projects

Project Description:

Planning organization - create solver applications that generate factory build
plans - written in C# and SQL Server

Daily Responsibilities: Design, programming, debugging, testing (unit and
load), and maintenance of software models and code in an agile development
environment

Necessary Skills (Must Have):

·        BS in CS, or 7+ years exp in engineering discipline

·        Object oriented design and modeling

·        C#, SQL Server, ASP.Net

·        ASP.Net, Ruby, or Python

·        Basic Database development

·        Excellent written and verbal communication

 Primary Skill:              C#

 Other Skills:                ASP.NET; Debug; Python; SQL SERVER

Thanks & Regards
NARESH

Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC