Hello ,

Hope you are doing great!

I am* Amit,  *Technical Recruiter with *Sysmind LLC*, Please do let me know
your interest for the given requirement . And Kindly revert me back with
your *updated resume*, if you are interested with the below mentioned
position.If you have any query please give me a call on *609-897-9670
EXT-4009*. If you are not available in the market, it will be really
appreciable if you can share any reference for the requirement.

PLEASE reply me with best suitable consultant on :-  am...@sysmind.com

*Role :* *BA WITH Securities and Capital Markets*

*Year of exp :: 8-10 year*

*Location : NASHVILLE,TN*

*DURATION : LONG  TERM*

AREA OF EXPERTISE :: BANKING

*Skill and Experience Details:*
*-->Depositories -->Securities Generic --> Securities and Capital Markets
-->Transfer Agency -->Consulting -->Reuters Market Data System - RMDS
-->SWIFT message processing -->Financial Accounting and Instruments*

*Job Description:*

Required Skills:============At least 8 years of overall experience in
Financial industry.At least 3 years of BA experience in IT projectsDomain
expertise in Finance and Accounting is a must.Domain expertise in Credit
Risk is desirable but not mandatory.Ability to independently carry out data
analysis using SQL queries.Should be proficient with databases and SQL
querying.Experience with TOAD for Oracle, Quality Centre, PowerDesigner
would be a plus.Exposure to Data Sourcing / Data Warehousing projects is
desired.Primary Responsibilities:===================BA for projects related
to data sourcing from front transactional systems into Finance data
sourcing layer.Liaising with business partners for understanding and
documenting business requirements.Writing Business Requirement Documents
and Functional Specifications.Writing functional test scenarios.Explaining
requirements to development team and helping out with design inputs.Hands
on functional testin

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Yadav

*Technical Recruiter*

Email: am...@sysmind.com

Gmail:amitkumaryadav...@gmail.com

Phone:*609-897-9670 Extn 4009*

Fax: 302-269-7171

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]