Hi,

Greetings for the Day,

This is *Ashish from IDC Technologies Inc.*
I have below openings please send me resume to
*ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com
<ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com>* or call me @*408-457-9381* *Ext 4097*

 *Position : ETL Layer and reporting*

*Location: Groton CT*

*Length: 6+ Months*

1.       Capability to take the ownership from requirements finalization
till reporting

2.       Have capability to build the ETL layer (Informatica) by
understanding the different metrics required by looking into different
client systems, we are not not looking for ETL only here. 60% reporting 40%
ETL

3.       Build the report

4.       Coordinate with offshore teams

5.       Should have good communication to handle the clients

6.       Candidate should be conversant in case if there is a requirement
to create reports in different reporting technologies. (Spotfire or
Business Objects or Tableau)

Regards,

Ashish Gupta
*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC955C.19DC7570]*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

Phone : *408-457-9381*  *Ext 4097*

*Yahoo, GTalk:-  ashish.recruiter12*

Email : *ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com
<ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com>*