Hi Partner,

Please find the below requirement,

*JOB TITLE : JAVA ENGINEER*

*LOCATION : COLUMBUS,OH*

*INTERVIEW MODE : FACE TO FACE*

Note from manager on an interview yesterday.

ā€œIā€™m still looking for two solid engineers to provide thought leadership.

That means being able to code at a solid level.  One will work on the batch
processing systems that process district onboarding and order fulfillment,
and the other will author rest services.  Candidate has pretty good Java
knowledge, but does not have the

breadth or depth of knowledge that we're looking for.   I didn't get a

sense that he'd be able to participate in design discussions.ā€‹ā€

Java Engineer - SOA Rest Service Developer RESTful API theory, design, and
development (JSON, XML, API design, scalability, versioning, HATEOAS,
expansion) Experience with Java and REST frameworks In-depth understanding
of HTTP protocol, and network connectivity standards Experience in event
and batch driven architectures for effective data processing and
throughput. Experience monitoring, tuning, and improving service
throughput, capacity, and performance. Experience in OO design theory and
object modeling (UML, ER diagrams) Unix/Linux skills (SSH, SCP, nslookup,
telnet, ping, sudo, chown, ifconfig, top, bsh scripting, etc) Ability to
solve complex problems through decomposition, communicate alternatives to
diverse audiences, represent platform engineering interests in
cross-departmental meetings and brainstorms, and execute on the solution
through successful completion Function in an agile team, including story
grooming, estimation, defect resolution, shared focus on quality and team
success Trained in computer science theory such as filtering, ordering,
search, and sort algorithms, including design patterns both architectural
and code level, and understand how to apply those to real world problems.

*"The best way to reach me is via email"*

--
*Warm Regards,*

*Nani*
*Technical Recruiter*