Hi Partners,

Kindly let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirements.

Please respond back with an updated resume and all inclusive rates to
su...@burgeonits.com

*Position: ** Hadoop Admin *

*Location:* *El Segundo , CA*

*Duration: **: 2-3 months *

*JD*

•        Knowledge of distributed computing and parallel programming.

•        Candidate will be involved on performing the day to day
administrative tasks associated with our Hadoop Cluster

•        Experience with Hadoop Administration to configure and manage the
clusters

•        Availability and performance of Hadoop infrastructure/Cludera

•        HDFS support and Maintenance and Manage and review Backups.

•        Cluster Monitoring and Troubleshooting and Manage and review
Hadoop logs.

•        Work with infrastructure teams to install, upgrade and patches as
required.

•        Work with data warehouse, security, network and storage teams to
implement and troubleshoot.

•        Good Linux knowledge, understanding of shell, debugging
performance issues etc.

•        Design, implement and maintains security at Hadoop and database
level.

•        Experience developing large-scale system software.

•        Good verbal and written communication skills, Strong teamwork
skills, Client relationship skills

•        Structured design, coding, and testing experience

•        ETL, ELT and/or reporting experience

•        Experience in Java, JVM and Linux environment.

•        Scripting languages a plus.