*Dear Partners,*

*Sunil here form the Veritis Group Inc., I have a very urgent requirement
for SpotFire Developer at Houston, TX, send me updated resume
to su...@veritis.com <su...@veritis.com> or you can reach me on
214-257-8266 ASAP*

*Title: SpotFire Developer*

*Location: Houston TX*

*Duration: 9 Months*

*Rate: 65 – 70/hr on C2C*

*MUST HAVE R programming (language)*

*MUST HAVE Familiarity with Spider or Radar charts.*

Experience in Iron Python, R programming and SpotFire report/visualization
development.

This is for a 9 month assignment.

This is a contractor position with a very large E&P company in their North
America BU (L48) which is the largest and fastest growing BU in the company.