*PLEASE REPLY TO baa...@ziplogic.com ONLY*

Normal.Dot with macro customizations for Judge

 Hello,

Hope you are doing well. I Have the following Urgent Opportunity, please
review the below need and let us know if you have anyone available and
interested.

* *

*Looking for a J2EE Developer with heavy BPM (AquaLogic, Oracle Fusion) or
Fuego for 6-12 MONTHS+.*

* Location: WARREN, NJ*

* *

*This is a Production support role*

* *

*J2EE Developer with heavy BPM (AquaLogic, Oracle Fusion) or Fuego…. Fuego
is preferred***

* *

*AS CLOSE TO 40/HR AS POSSIBLE MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET TO COUPLE MORE FOR AN A+
CANDIDATE!*

* *

*Looking for J2EE Developer with 5+ years of experience to perform
enhancements on production support *

* *

   - Will work with *Deployment.*
   - Needs the accompanying *J2EE skills (JavaScript, Hibernate, etc)*
   - *Oracle* on the backend
   - *Fuego (Oracle Fusion) , Weblogic*
   - *BPM, Documentum*
   - Team player who communicates effectively
   - *Investment Banking Background* a plus.

* *

* * <http://www.ziplogic.com/index.php>

Thanks and Regards**

Baachi**

Resource Manager,**

Direct: 510-250-7616, Alt Ph: 510-250-7617**

EFax: 510-578-1309**

*baa...@ziplogic.com* <baa...@ziplogic.com>**

Yahoo IM: baachi_hr**

Gtalk IM: ziplogicbaachi**

* *

We help our clients, employees & partners compete and win! **

* *

**

* *

If wanted to be Removed, Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for
the inconvenience caused.**