Hi Partner,

Please reply to *ban...@idctechnologies.com <anan...@idctechnologies.com>*

I have a 3-6 month contract opportunity in Boston, MA. Please review the
details below. If you or someone you know would be interested, please reply
with a current word-formatted resume and contact details and I will call
you to discuss.

OBIEE Developer

Boston, MA

3-6 Months

$70 to $75/hr (all inclusive C2C)

01/05/2015

Hands on experience with OBIEE development activities. The activities
include, but are not limited to, the development of specific subject areas
in the Financial OBIEE RPD and the development of OBIEE Dashboards in
support of the Financial Reporting project. Consultant will be expected to
deliver production ready Financial Dashboards and RPD with appropriate
documentation for all objects developed within the OBIEE framework.

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks,

Anand Bandarupally

IDC Technologies Inc