***Must have Data Warehouse and Cognos***

*ETL Tester with DWH & Cognos*

*Westminster, CO*

*6+Mts, Rate is around $45 Hr C2C*

The person needs strong Data Warehouse knowledge and Cognos.  Below is the
description; please let me know if you are interested!

-          Cognos (2+ years) Report Studio and administration experience.
We are moving to version 10.2 so that would be nice to have. Naturally the
more recent the version the better.

-          Ability to write SQL and interrogate data tables.

-          Business acumen, especially around profitability analysis.
Knowledge of basic margin concepts.

-          Business intelligence and data warehousing development and
testing experience.

***Must have Data Warehouse and Cognos***

*Regards,*

*Rahman,       *

*Sr Resource Recruiter*

*rahm...@usmsystems.com <rahm...@usmsystems.com>*