*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com>*

*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​Please Do submit only qualified profiles.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.
 *

​

*Role : SAP BASIS ADMIN with HANA, BW and ECC *

*Location: North Olmsted, OH *

*Duration: 2 months+ *

Must be able to troubleshoot Hana, BW, and ECC communication and
synchronization of BW.

*EXPERIENCE/SKILLS: *

At least 7 years of experience in SAP Basis administration and operational
control for 3 Implementation projects, including support and maintenance.

At least 2 year of experience in SAP security design, user provisioning,
and knowledge of segregation of duties concepts

Experience with SAP ECC 6.0, BW 7.0, HANA & ABAP architectures

Strong technical skills in SAP Installations, Troubleshooting, Upgrades,
System copy, SAP performance tuning, Authorization setup, Role to Position
application security, TMS admin, Language support, Applying Patches, Backup
and Restore, etc.

Experienced working in Linux/UNIX, Windows environment, and with Oracle
database

Detailed knowledge of SAP support for Security audits and certifications

Knowledge of technical infrastructure, Networking and system operations

Knowledge of Hardware capacity planning and high availability solutions

The successful candidate is expected to be familiar with SAP ASAP project
implementation methodology ABAP development skills are a plus HANA, HANA
Studio and Appliance experience

*BEHAVIORS / PROFESSIONAL SKILLS: *

Ability to work in a dynamic environment

Ability to communicate, verbally and written, technical
requirements/constraints to a broad audience of technical and non-technical
individuals

Ability to work as team member or as a single individual contributor

Ability to learn new concepts quickly

​

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*