​​Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing well.

Please let me know if you have anyone for below mentioned position with
resume and following details of your consultant

Full Name/Phone/Email/Current Location/Availability/Rate

Reply at as...@canbay.us for quick response

Position: Embedded Software Engineer

Location: Herndon, VA

Duration:  6-12 months

Interview type: Telephonic then face to face

*Job Description:*

We are seeking an innovative and creative Software Engineer who is ready
for the challenges, responsibilities, and rewards that come with working in
a high-energy, fast-paced environment. Candidates must have a strong
technical background and be capable of coming up to speed on new
technologies quickly. Good communication skills, great problem solving
skills, and the ability to work both individually and collaboratively in a
team environment are required. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced
environment with the smartest team, and the very latest technology, then
this is the job for you!

*KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:*

 · Architect, design and develop embedded real-time software for SOPC
(System on a programmable chip) on Hub Line Cards and satellite
communication terminals,

·Work in close cooperation with our Firmware engineers to define
firmware/software interfaces and contribute to SOPC requirements,

·Follow Agile test driven development methodologies to test and integrate
your code using automation frameworks,

·Come up with innovative architecture and design approaches advancing the
competitiveness, robustness, and performance of our products,

·Participate in code reviews and improve software quality.

· Boost knowledge sharing by presenting your work during team meetings,
contributing to the internal wiki and answering questions from other
platform engineers or other component groups,

·Support our customers and contributes to the resolution of field issues.

*Education:*

BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Mathematics, or
equivalent experience

 Experience:

 3-7 years of industry experience in software engineering.

 *Professional Qualities:*

 ·Must be able to work in a fast paced development environment.

·Must be able to analyze and solve technical problems.

·Must have strong interpersonal skills and be self-motivated.

· Must be able to complete tasks in a timely manner.

·Must be able to communicate (oral/written) effectively.

·Must be able to work under pressure.

·Must have experience with debug, verification and test of embedded systems
with a good understanding of hardware

·Strong Knowledge of Linux or a POSIX O/S environment, especially on
embedded platforms.

· Good knowledge of Real Time Operating systems and preemptive scheduling.

·Solid experience with C++ and object oriented design and development.

·Strong experience with Inter Process communications.

·Strong Knowledge of TCP/IP, UDP, sockets, VOIP etc.

·Very good knowledge of Design Patterns.

·Good Experience with shell scripting.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Ashok Kumar*

*XL Impex Inc*

*Canbay Technology Solutions; **http://www.canbay.us*
<http://www.canbay.us/>

*5 Independence Way, Suite 300, Princeton, NJ 08540*

*Email **as...@canbay.us <as...@canbay.us>*

*Phone: 609-454-0103*

*Fax: 973 577 6989*