*Please note:  Clear communication is very important to this role and
“**Perfect
command of the English language” is listed as a requirement.  Please only
submit candidates who fit that criteria.*

*Job Title*:  Network Operations Analyst

*6+ Month Contract *

*Mounds View, MN*

*Job Duties*:

   - Monitor, support, configure, troubleshoot and repair IP Telephony
   devices and infrastructure
   - Maintain configuration management and network documentation

*Education, Experience, Skill Level*:

   - Bachelor’s Degree REQUIRED
   - Master’s Degree PREFERRED
   - 2-5 years of experience with large Cisco IPT telephony environments
   - CCNA Voice or CCVP – Cisco Certified Network Analyst PREFERRED
   - Broad technical expertise and willingness to learn new technologies

*Technical focus areas*

   - Management and troubleshooting of Cisco Unified Communications
   Infrastructure, including Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
   - Management and troubleshooting of Cisco Analog and Digital voice
   gateways and devices, including ISR’s, VG224’s as well as Cisco IP phones
   - Strong knowledge of SIP protocol
   - Management and troubleshooting of Microsoft Unified Messaging
   integration with CUCM
   - Management and troubleshooting of Cisco WebEx and Jabber

*Interpersonal Skills*

   - Strong customer focus
   - Eager to learn
   - Strong communication skills
   - Perfect command of the English language
   - Ability to work in a Global Team

*Experience in any of these areas would be considered as a plus*

   - Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE)
   - Cisco Telepresence (Immersive and former Tandberg)
   - Carrier SIP trunking (ACME Packet)
   - Contact Center Call Recording & Workforce Management Technologies
   (Verint).

*Notes:*

   - We are looking for a strong communicator and a self-motivated
   personality with a strong drive for achieving results.
   - Someone with a passion to contribute to high-quality products and
   services.
   - We manage a broad range of IT solutions for the US region (The global
   IT team consists of more than 150 IT professionals)
   - The IT department is divided into several teams being; CRM,
   Infrastructure, Business Intelligence & Quality Systems, SAP & Operations
   and HRIS. They all partner closely together with internal customers all
   over the world.
   - By implementing cutting edge technologies, we facilitate our clients
   constant growth and prove each day that IT is truly a competitive
   differentiator for our company.
   - To strengthen our GOC team, we are looking for a Senior Network
   Analyst in the Unified Communications area.
   - As Senior Network Analyst in our Global Operations Center, you will
   focus on support for all unified communications infrastructure, including
   break-fix & implementation support. You will provide world-class value,
   performance and availability of our converged unified communications
   platform

Thanks & Regards,

Rani Adari

Sr. IT Recruiter