Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Kindly let me know your comforts on the following position and please do
reply me with your updated resume *su...@burgeonits.com*
<su...@burgeonits.com>

*Position: ENGINEER  WITH  Anti Virus, HIPS, IDS, Vulnerability Management,
Patch Management*

*Location: Exton, PA*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Skill : Anti Virus, HIPS, IDS, Vulnerability Management, Patch Management*

*Other Skills                    : Exposure to encryption solutions*

*JD*

§  Candidate needs to have technical experience in endpoint security
covering – Anti-virus solutions, Anti malware solutions, and Encryption
solutions.

§  From a products standpoint, it is preferred that the candidate processes
knowledge on Sophos solutions, Microsoft MBAM, Sophos safeguard, FireAMP,
Bit9. Prior exposure in some of the technologies is required.

§  Should be able to manage operations and interface with client operations
manager, handle communication, track SLAs, and capture related metrics.

§  Should have good communications skills both verbal and written.

§  Good if prior experience of working with offshore team.

Thanks & Regards

Sunil

Sr IT Recruiter

*Burgeon IT Services LLC.*

*619 New York Avenue, Claymont, DE 19703*

*Phone No. : 302-371-9586 Ext 303, Fax : 302-355-1559*

*Email Id: **su...@burgeonits.com* <su...@burgeonits.com>*  Website: *
*www.burgeonits.com* <http://www.burgeonits.com/>

NOTE: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience.