Hello,

I have a 6+ month contract opportunity in Horseheads, NY. Please review the
details below. If you or someone you know would be interested, please reply
with a current word-formatted resume and contact details and I will call
you to discuss.

*RPG Programmer/Analyst*

Horseheads, NY

6+ months

$55/HR C2C (All Inclusive)

4/27/2015

**No Remote Option**
**Interview Method Telephonic/Skype**

My direct client is in need of a Sr. RPG Programmer/Analyst. A Project
Manager/Lead background is preferred and the goal of the project is to
analyze all code written for Infor. Must have proven hands on experience
with designing, coding, testing, debugging, and implementation for new
systems or enhancement to existing systems.

I have a 6+ month contract opportunity in Cedarburg, WI. Please review the
details below. If you or someone you know would be interested, please reply
with a current word-formatted resume and contact details and I will call
you to discuss.

*Senior Oracle Sourcing, Purchasing, and Planning Techno-Functional*

Cedarburg, WI

6+ months

$80-85/hr. (All-Inclusive)

4/27/2015

Senior Oracle Sourcing/Purchasing/Planning Techno-Functional resource
needed with proven experience in Sourcing and Purchasing modules. Must know
how to set up Purchasing in a material planning environment, and all
Sourcing Transactions. ASCP and Financials would be a plus. Prior project
experience with Oracle Release 12.

I have a 12+ month contract opportunity in Oakland, CA/Belgium. Please
review the details below. If you or someone you know would be interested,
please reply with a current word-formatted resume and contact details and I
will call you to discuss.

*SAP Hybris Developer*

Oakland, CA/Belgium

12+ months

$85/hr + expenses

4/27/2015

***EAD/GC or USC strongly encouraged to apply***

I need a Sr SAP Hybris ecommerce application developer with previous
experience moving existing ecommerce platform to Hybris ecommerce platform.
Must have strong Java, spring and SQL. In depth knowledge of ecommerce web
application, design, development, and integration required. The consultant
will be required to travel to Belgium for 6 months.

I have a 12+ month contract opportunity in Cumberland, RI. Please review
the details below. If you or someone you know would be interested, please
reply with a current word-formatted resume and contact details and I will
call you to discuss.

*ATG Architect*

Cumberland, RI

12+ months

$100/hr (flexible for an expert)

4/20/2015

I'm looking for a strong ATG Architect with proven experience working on
multiple projects with business users, web architects and IT teams
throughout the project life cycle, from analysis through design, building,
testing, and deployment to designing an online store. Must have experience
in ATG, J2EE development, JSP, XML, eCommerce. Mobile experience is highly
recommended. Must have experience in design and development in ATG 10.x
environment. Must have experience using ATG BCC, ATG Reference Store, ATG
Dyn Admin, ACC, ATG Personalization, Scenarios. Experience in web User
Interface technologies: HTML, JSP, Tag Libraries, AJAX, JavaScript.

*Oracle Database Administrator* with recent government experience or local
to Florida. Please, don't send candidates who don't meet these and
position's requirements.

Position Code, Title, Location: 8648 – Oracle Database Administrator –
Tallahassee, FL

Start Date: ASAP

Estimated Duration: 3 months with possible extension to 3 years

Type: Temporary Project

Remote or Onsite: On location at the Client's site 100% of the time. No
telecommuting or remote work.

Database Administrator in Tallahassee, FL.

Rate : DOE

Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:

•          Provide Database administration in a large Oracle (10g and 11g)
UNIX based production environment;

•          Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve database performance issues
or related problem resolution;

•          Provide support directly for the Reload Oracle Stage Databases
project;

•          Coordinate and deploy application changes to production
databases following industry best practices and agency policies and
procedures (including, PL/SQL object and data model changes);

•          Write 10g,11g, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Stored Procedures, Functions,
Packages and Database Triggers;

•          Write and use custom scripts and processes to handle data loads,
data cleansing, and data migration (including migrations to and from
multiple data sources and types such as: Access, SQL Server, Excel,

           flat files, and different Oracle database versions);

•          Work with development teams to tune SQL queries;

•          Participate in 24/7 on-call support for database environments.

Requirements:

•          Experience in Oracle 10g and 11g database administration;

•          Experience working in a UNIX operating system;

•          Experience with writing 10g, 11g, Stored Procedures, Functions,
Packages and Database Triggers;

•          Experience with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL performance;

•          Experience in logical database design and data models;

•          Experience with data administration;

•          Experience with data privacy and protection initiatives.

We have urgent *QA* needs, especially here in Minneapolis and New York we
could use 2 or more resources in Minneapolis.  Chicago or Los Angeles could
also work for 1 resource. Each would need to be available up to 6 months or
longer on contract basis.

Salesforce and CRM/Marketing technologies experience would be ideal, but
more importantly would be Professional Consulting skills in a services
environment.  Working on cross-functional teams providing solutions and
expertise in a technology environment.  Quality Control in this team
involves quality assurance over project process, the development
environment and code.

Top 5 competencies =

   - Professional Services Consulting
   - Salesforce.com and/or other CRM integration - Microsoft Dynamics,
   Siebel etc.
   - Agile/Scrum methodologies on projects
   - Database technologies and/or systems integration
   - Backend systems experience like Java and .Net

We should be able to pay around $55-60/hour, maybe more if the person is
available ASAP and heavy with the SFDC.

I have really enjoyed working with you so far, and would love to get some
of your consultants placed. We have a *project manager and 2 business
analyst* positions available in Madison, Wisconsin with one of our
insurance clients. Do you have any available consultants?

The junior business analyst position we are looking for $45/hr-$50/hr corp
to corp

The senior business analyst position we are looking for $50/hr-$55/hr corp
to corp

I have a 12+ month contract opportunity in Lebanon, OH. Please review the
details below. If you or someone you know would be interested, please reply
with a current word-formatted resume and contact details and I will call
you to discuss.

*Sr. Java/J2EE Lead Developer*

Lebanon, OH

12+ months

$70-75/hr (all inclusive)

4/27/2015

*** Multiple openings ***

I need multiple Sr. Java/J2EE Developers with expertise around Java Spring
and web services. Must have experience with both RESTful and SOAPUI. Client
mainly looks for solid Java/J2EE Developers with expertise on Java/J2EE/web
application development. Database is Oracle.

Client -             Accenture-AT&T

*Position –          Senior Java Developer*

Job Location – Atlanta, GA

Duration –         10+ Months Contract

Vacancy -         2

Rate  -          DOE

NO OPT

Candidate Must Be Local to GA.

*Interview: Phone followed by FTF interview*

Notes from Hiring Manager:

·       Only local candidates will be considered

·       We will only consider stable candidates (not someone who only has 6
months contracts) with history of staying at least a few places 2 to 3
years that ARE LOCATED IN THE SOUTHEAST.

·       The Senior Developer will be responsible for technical design and
development of Cloud Enabled Messaging/Provisioning APIs.

·       The APIs will be part of the Cloud Messaging Services and Common
Provisioning Services and will include an interface to other middle-ware
platforms and a back-end message store platform.

·       The architecture also includes deploying a 3rd party application r
and planning the hosting of Apache servers.

Tasks Include:

·       Design RESTful API Service – considering REST objects, payload
formats (JSON/XML)

·       Research the existing client back-end services which will be exposed

·       Implement API Service using Apache Camel

·       Participate in Project Management calls

·       Participate in Architecture & Design calls

·       Plan deployment of API Service to development, testing and
production

·       Participate in Capacity Planning for API service and enablers

·       Participate in Agile development process

·       5 Years of Java Development experience required

·       Requires minimum 3 years of Apache Camel Experience and should
include expertise with Riak, HazelCast and RabbitMQ.

·       Experience with Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIP) using Apache
CAMEL.

·       Experience with AMQP, STOMP, XMPP and SIP protocols a plus.

--

*Regards,*

*Vamsi,*

*Resource Director,*

*Artemas Inc.,*

*Email: va...@artemasinc.com <va...@artemasinc.com>*

*http:// artemasinc.com <http://artemasinc.com>*

*Ph:  203-653-2397*

*Best way to reach me is by email.*

accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.