Hi,

Hope you are doing Good!

I have below requirement with my direct client, if you have any consultant
regarding this then please reply me back with  your consultant updated
resume and contact details.

After then I will submit your consultant profile to the client side.

If you have any query you are free to call me.

*Job Title – SAP ABAP consultant*

Location –   Parsippany, NJ

Duration –   6+ Months

Rate      –    Market

*Technical/Functional Skills Expectations:*

SAP ABAP, ABAP Debugger, ABAP Development Workbench

*Roles and Responsibilities:*

Knowledge of functional areas,

Developing of custom Report programs employing events in SAP and
incorporating dynamic selection screens, ALVs etc.

SPDD & SPAU Modification adjustments, Post-refresh activities

OSS Note implementations

Should know data flows

SAP FICO knowledge, insurance experience are  preferred.

Gaurav sharma
281-954-5583
gau...@e-infionics.com