Dear Associate,

Greetings from Precision Technologies Corp......!!!

I would highly appreciate if you can add me (
nagesh.cha...@precisiontechcorp.com) in your daily requirement mailing list
and keep me posted with your daily requirements.

*SL NO*

*CONSULTANT*

*TECHNOLOGY*

*LOCATION*

*RELOCATION*

*AVAILABILITY*

*EXP*

*VISA*

1

Rishabh

Business Analyst (Finance and Insurance)

NJ

OPEN

IMMEDIATE

8

USC

2

Laxmi

Mainframe System Analyst

TX

OPEN

IMMEDIATE

7+

H1B

3

Thejasri

Java developer

NJ

OPEN

IMMEDIATE

7+

H1B

4

LAVAKER

Sr. SQL Developer

NJ

OPEN

IMMEDIATE

8+

H1B

5

Sagar

Hyperion Consultant

NJ

OPEN

IMMEDIATE

9

GC

6

Jayaprakash

QA Lead/Test Manager

IL

OPEN

IMMEDIATE

11

H1B

7

Shilpa

BA(Healthcare and Pharmaceutical)

NJ

NJ/NY

IMMEDIATE

8

H1B

8

Binni Dwivedi

UI Designer

TX

OPEN

IMMEDIATE

7+

H1B

9

Shraddha

SAP FICO Consultant

IL

OPEN

IMMEDIATE

9+

H1B

10

Kaliyug

Sr.ETL/BI developer

NY

OPEN

IMMEDIATE

7+

H1B

11

Ratna

Business Analyst (P&C)

NJ

NJ

IMMEDIATE

8

USC

12

Arun

.Net Technical Team Lead/Architect

NJ

NJ/NY/PA

IMMEDIATE

14+

H1B

13

Ameya

PeopleSoft Techno-Functional Consultant

MN

OPEN

IMMEDIATE

12

H1B

14

Rekha

Oracle DBA

NJ

OPEN

IMMEDIATE

9

H1B

Thanks & Regards

------------------------------------

Nagesh chatri

Precision Technologies Corp.

3088 Route 27, Suite 3, Kendall Park, NJ 08824

Phone : 732-658-0419

Cell : 732-325-1087

Fax: 732 348 5184

E-mail:nagesh.cha...@precisiontechcorp.com

yahoo : nageshchatri

www.precisiontechcorp.com

A New Jersey MBE/WBE Certified Company

This email is not subject to a legally binding commitment. The information
transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and / or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of , or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer