Hi Professional,

Hope you are doing Good..!

I have an urgent opening on* Java Tech Lead` *Position with my client.
Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, Salary, and
availability date.

*Requirement details:*

*Title             : Java Tech Lead*

*Location*      : *Mclean_VA*

*Duration     : 6+Months*

Technical Skills & Knowledge:

*Mandatory Skills**:* *Java Tech Lead*

Responbilites:

10-13 years of experience in Solution, Design and Development of web
applications using the Java EE, Webservices, JMS, XML, Weblogic.

Strong hands on experience with Struts or JSF(any Framework), Spring, ORM
(Hibernate / JPA) and JMS

Experience in designing architecture, reusable components and frameworks.

Integration experience using Web Services and EJB preferably on WebLogic
platform

3-5 years of experience in designing Webservices, SOA based applications.

Expert in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Java and UML

Expert in Java and JEE patterns and ability to use commonly used on in real
time situations

Expert in tuning all tiers of applications on JEE platform.

Good knowledge of database modelling, design and concepts with working
knowledge on SQL and Stored Procedures.

Good knowledge on WebLogic/Any app server, Load Balancer and Cluster
configuration

Good knowledge on Batch jobs and processing

Thanks & Regards

Ethan William

Ph: 630-315-9512 || Fax:630-206-2397

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

Email : ethan_will...@aesinc.us.com    || www.aesinc.us.com

*Note* : If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused