Hi *Folks*,

Hope you're doing great there..!

I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position, if
so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP. Please respond
back to avish...@allianceit.com or call me on (925) 973-0000 Ext 216.

*Note : Must Be Local To CA Only...!!!!!!!*

*Position 1*

*Job Title : Core Java Developer*

*Location : Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration : 6+ Months Contract*

*The JD for this position is as below:*

1. Core Java

2. Spring - Spring core, Spring MVC, Spring Transaction Management, Spring
RESTful services

3. Hibernate

4. jQuery + Java script - Good to know

*Position 2*

*Job Title : Java Python Developer*

*Location : Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration : 6+ Months Contract*

We have 5 onsite requirements for Apple Maps, where we have higher rates as
well.

*We are looking for Dev-Test engineers who have:*

More than 5 years of experience

Strong knowledge of Java / Python

Experience developing test scripts using languages such as Java / Python,
Groovy

*Position 3*

*Job Title : Data Visualization Engineer*

*Location : Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration : 6+ Months Contract*

Seeking a talented engineer with experience creating rich, interactive data
visualizations.  You'll be responsible for creating interactive tools that
allow us to visualize traffic data in a variety of ways that will help us
improve our products.  This is an excellent opportunity for anyone
interested in working with large, complex data sets and figuring out how to
visualize them clearly for a diverse audience.

*Key Qualifications*

Experience building interactive data visualization tools (web tools
preferred, OS X possible as well)

Web application development or OS X application development

*Ideal Additional Experience*

D3 and related technologies is a big plus

Querying NoSQL databases

Hadoop/Spark

*Position 4*

*Job Title : Project Manager*

*Location : Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration : 6+ Months Contract*

8 - 10 years of industry experience

Strong working experience in Agile project methodologies

With Java/J2EE development background in the past

Experience in end to end project/ task management with onshore and offshore
team (including multi-vendor project team)

*Thanks & Regards*

*Avisheak Singh*

*Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 216(Off) | Fax: (408) 273-6002*

*Email: **avish...@allianceit.com* <va...@allianceit.com>* | *
*www.allianceit.com* <http://www.allianceit.com/>