Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

This is Sunil from Burgeon IT Services, we are an IT consulting
organization and We do have a vacancy with our Prime Customer in which you
may be interested, Kindly review the details and if you find it interesting
do send an updated copy of your updated resume to
su...@teamworkassosiates.net

*Position:* *Data Analyst*

*Loc*Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

This is Sunil from Burgeon IT Services, we are an IT consulting
organization and We do have a vacancy with our Prime Customer in which you
may be interested, Kindly review the details and if you find it interesting
do send an updated copy of your updated resume to
su...@teamworkassosiates.net

*Position:* *Data Analyst*

*Location: Scottsdale, AZ*

*Duration : **6 Months*

*Exp: 5+ Years*

JD

·         Data analysis tools such as Informatica Data Quality - Required -
5 -Years - In-depth Knowledge

·         functional/non-functional data requirements - Required - 5 -Years
- In-depth Knowledge

·         Data analysis and metadat experience - Required - 5- Years
In-depth Knowledge

·         insurance domain exp - Highly desired - 4 - Years Working
Knowledge

·         data modeling /understanding of entity relationships - Required
-5 Years In-depth Knowledge

·         SQL exp -Required - 5 -Years -In-depth Knowledge

·         exp with Data warehouse projects -Highly desired -3 -Years
In-depth Knowledge

·         Exp with Application integration - Highly desired -3 -Years
-In-depth Knowledge

*Thanks & Regards*

*Sunil*

*Executive Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Team*

Phone No. : : 302-524-7213 ; 302-371-9586: Fax : 302-355-1559

Email Id: su...@teamworkassosiates.net

 NOTE: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience

Unsubscribe
<http://list.burgeonits.com:8080/form.do?agnCI=1&agnFN=en_unsubscribe&agnUID=##AGNUID##>
"If
you are no longer interested to receive Emails from us"