Hi,

I have an urgent requirement of System Engineer for the location of
Charlotte, NC. Please find below the details:

System Engineer
6+ months
Charlotte, NC

GC, USC only

Skype Hire

Skills:

Apache httpd is the most important.

We are looking for a candidate who has a mix of administrative experience
in Apache httpd & content / UI development.

Here are some of the bullet points that we consider crucial for the ideal
candidate.

Some Web Designing background & familiarity with html, xml, json, js, css,
xslt etc

Excellent skills in supporting Apache httpd to aid Content Development &
Delivery

Experience with Apache (HTTPD) Development & working with modules such as
Mod Proxy, Mod Transforms, Mod Rewrites etc

Expertise with cache settings, content compression techniques , regex &
headers

For more details, Please reply on my official id: anub...@amtexsystems.com

Thanks & Regards,

*Anubhav Dev* | *IT Recruiter* | Amtex Systems