Client: TD Ameritrade

Location: Chicago – River North area

Duration: 12-months+ (contract-to-hire option for Green Card / US citizen
candidates/H1B)

Interview process:

1st round = 30 minute technical phone screen

Final round = 2-3 hour on site interview in Chicago (will meet with 3-4
different interview teams); no skype option

Artemas is hiring a Senior Java Developer with CMS experience on a 12 month
Contract/CTH with one of their clients located downtown Chicago.

Our software developers hail from a broad range of backgrounds and
experience levels, coming together to work as one highly motivated, dynamic
technology team. They face a wide array of technical challenges. We're
always looking for new talent to join this energetic team of high
achievers.

Successful candidates will typically have strong analytical and
organizational skills, exceptional programming skills, a true love of
building quality software and a team spirit. Large-scale systems experience
is highly desirable. Finance experience is not necessary, but is a plus.
Design (visual/web) experience is not necessary, but is a plus.

You'll be part of a tight-knit, supportive, creative, collaborative
community where we're all passionate about building great user experiences,
learning new skills and techniques, and doing the right thing. You'll have
support from management in these endeavors. You'll get lunch served in a
vast array of colors. This isn't just lip service to find developers '
we're really like this!

The role is located in the River North area of Chicago, and has some
support responsibilities for US trading markets which means a start-time of
8:30 Central or before, and occasional evening & weekend work for software
releases, etc.

Have an in-depth understanding of programming and delivering software as a
craft. This doesn't necessarily mean a BS in Computer Science or anything,
but if you've got one, great.
Are excited by the concept of coming up with something cool to share with
our visionary management team.
Are a little forward thinking. You've got an interest in newer languages
and have played with some bleeding edge software. You've got predictions
about the web's trajectory in the coming years.
Can write JOINs in SQL
Have a broad range of interests when it comes to development

Responsibilities:

Interpret business requirements and programming specifications to write
software programs that solve business needs
Confer with business analysts, managers, technical personnel and clients to
resolve problems of intent, inaccuracy or feasibility, output requirements,
input data acquisition, coding use and modifications and inclusion of
internal checks and controls
Works under supervision on basic programming tasks
Works within established procedures to develop, test, implement, and
maintain application software. Recommends improvements to established
processes

Requirements:

5+ years of experience in Java based Open Source CMS products like
Alfresco, Magnolia, Apache Jackrabbit, OpenCMS or any Java Based CMS is
required.
Experience with end to end development, deployment, and migration of data
from legacy systems to a Java based CMS is a must.
Experience in CMS installation, upgrades and integrating various
plugins/add-ons to communicate with internal/external applications is a
must.
Experience with HP TeamSite is a plus.
5+ years programming experience
5+ years experience with Java
3+ years experience with Javascript in cross-browser environments
(IE,Firefox,Chrome,Safari)
Exposure to Javascript libraries / frameworks
Knowledge of HTML / XML / CSS
Exposure to common MVC frameworks used in web applications such as struts
Requires experience with inversion of control patterns such as the
Spring/DI framework
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Working knowledge of common software design patterns and anti-patterns
3+ years experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design
2+ years experience with content management systems, Java-based or agnostic
systems preferred.
2+ years experience with distributed systems development
2+ years experience with network and I/O programming
Financial services/brokerage experience
Experience with distributed or relational database systems
Experience with concurrent software principles and design
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information System, etc. ; or
equivalent experience

--

*Regards,*

*Vamsi,*

*Resource Director,*

*Artemas Inc.,*

*Email: va...@artemasinc.com <va...@artemasinc.com>*

*http:// artemasinc.com <http://artemasinc.com>*

*Ph:  203-653-2397*

*Best way to reach me is by email.*

accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.