Hello

We just had 5 new contracts come out with Mutual of Omaha and Staples ,MA
Please review the details   let me know if you have anyone available for
this project immediately. Please reply with a current word-formatted resume
 contact details .I will call your candidate to discuss the details.

*Please only send me your #1 candidate for reach role! All candidates must
have 10/10 communication skills.*

*Staples Client looking for Senior WebSphere Admin*

*WebSphere Admin.*

Staples in Framingham, MA

*Candidate must be local as an in-person interview is required.  *

6+ month contract

Client :Staples

*Primary Responsibilities*

Self-motivated professional with WebSphere Application Server
Administration, WebSphere Commerce and WebSphere MQ Administration will be
responsible for following tasks but not limited to

Implement Middleware Infrastructure Projects for J2EE applications based on
the requirements.

Administer and support WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Commerce,
WebSphere MQ, IBM HttpServer, Apache, Tomcat, Tivoli etc.

Install and configure Apache/Tomcat, WebSphere Application server,
WebSphere Commerce, WebSphere MQ, IBM Http Server and other Middleware
applications on Open Systems (Linux/UNIX) and Windows environments.

Build partnership with the Middleware Engineering team and other IT teams
to improve the turnover and automation of Middleware technology
administration.

Understands and follows the Software Development Lice Cycle and
path-to-production best practices.

Provide proactive Monitoring and permanent fix for any issues. Take Lead to
completion of issues by working with IBM Support through PMR (if needed).

Perform Technical Lead role for small/medium Middleware infrastructure
projects.

Qualifications/ Requirements
Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer science.
Minimum 5 years in Middleware Administration, preferably on Aix, Linux
operating systems.
Linux/UNIX Administration experience is a strong plus.

*Should be an expert on one of the following*
o WebSphere Application Server Administration v7.x, v8.5.x
o WebSphere Commerce v7.x
o WebSphere MQ Version v7.x
WebSphere Application Server Administration using scripts (wsadmin, Jython,
Jacl etc.,)

Experience in building, administering websites is required. (Using WAS,
WCE, MQ, Apache/Tomcat)

Strong team player and partnership skills.

High Interpersonal and communication skills.

Strong documentation skills.

IBM Certified Systems Administrator - WebSphere Application Server is a
Strong plus

IBM Certified Systems Administrator - WebSphere MQ is a Strong Plus.

*Mutual Client looking for Sr/Lead Java/Grails Developer, mid-level
Java/Grails developer and Sr. Java/Grails developer*

Market Rate/DOE

1.      She is looking for a *Sr/Lead Java/Grails Developer* to assist her
current staff on Grails as well as handle some of the bigger projects
including a Grails Upgrade – this is a 12 month contract opportunity.

2.      She is also looking for a *mid-level Java/Grails developer* to on
this initiative as well.

3.      Chris is also looking for a *Sr. Java/Grails developer* to work
with the Long Term Care (LTC) group on enhancements to existing tools
(Grails) as well as assist in the design and development of a Regression
platform. – this is 6 months – with a chance to extend

*Job Desc   3 Java Developers*

*Information regarding our tools and development environment:*
Development stack is Groovy, Grails, SQL Server, and DB2.

Front-end is driven by GSPs with some Javascript and jQuery, and Bootstrap
for styling.

Deployment environment is TC Server.

Development process leverages Mutual of Omaha's excellent tool support,
which includes Jira, Fisheye, Crucible, Jenkins, and Artifactory.

*Minimum Requirements:*
2+ years in Java/JEE
2+ years in Javascript, jQuery
2+ years in HTML, CSS
2+ years in SQL
Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Excellent technical design skills (ie., design flows, technical
specifications etc)

*Preferred Qualification:*
Groovy/Grails
Familiarity with design patterns, object oriented and functional
programming styles
Experience with Life and/or Health insurance products

5       Finally, also for LTC she is looking for an *Access Developer* to
assist with reviewing the current Access calculators, to investigate
overall design and help determine efforts going forward for enhancements –
this is a *3 month project. *

*MS Access Developer:*

*Minimum Requirements:*
2+ years in SQL
VBA
Certified and/or excellent in Access Development
Strong mathematical calculation skills
Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Excellent analytical skills

--

*Regards,*

*Vamsi,*

*Resource Director,*

*Artemas Inc.,*

*Email: va...@artemasinc.com <va...@artemasinc.com>*

*http:// artemasinc.com <http://artemasinc.com>*

*Ph:  203-653-2397*

*Best way to reach me is by email.*

accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.