Hi *Folks*,

Hope you're doing great there..!

I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position, if
so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP. Please respond
back to avish...@allianceit.com or call me on (925) 973-0000 Ext 216.

*Note :** Need A Consultant ASAP...!!!!!!!*

*Job Title : Network Engineer*

*Location : Spokane, WA*

*Duration : 12+ Months Contract*

*Rate : $50/Hr On C2C/1099*

*Must Haves:*

Ability to diagnose and resolve complex configuration and troubleshooting
issues within a multi-vendor network infrastructure

Ability to configure and troubleshoot router, switch and controller
configurations

Outstanding customer service skills and work ethic.  Excellent written,
verbal, and presentation communication skills.

Strong ability to work on and prioritize multiple, concurrent projects
while meeting aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment.

Proficient with advanced Cisco LAN/WAN configurations

*Pluses:*

Hands-on experience with WAN network topologies and hardware (MPLS,CSU/DSU,
Private Line, Frame Relay, DSL)

VPN experience

Hosptial/Clinical experience

Wireless troubleshooting skills

Longevity and commitment in job history

Local to Washington area preferred-  they will be at the Spokane hospital

*D2D:*

Plan and design LAN and WAN infrastructures to support voice and data
communications systems.

Conduct on-site network assessments and make necessary recommendations to
modernize facilities and upgrade them to a current state.

Deploy network gear to our facilities per CHS Engineering standards.

Verify infrastructure standards documentation as it relates to system
design, configuration, support, and processes.

Analyze system performance statistical data to improve quality of network
services.

Ensure compatibility and interoperability of network infrastructures and
architectures in support of all hospital and enterprise computing systems.

Diagnose and resolve complex configuration and troubleshooting issues
within a multi-vendor network infrastructure.

Must be able to unbox, install, rack equipment weighing up to 50 pounds

Other

*Thanks & Regards*

*Avisheak Singh*

*Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 216(Off) | Fax: (408) 273-6002*

*Email: **avish...@allianceit.com* <va...@allianceit.com>* | *
*www.allianceit.com* <http://www.allianceit.com/>