Hi,

Greetings of the day! It was nice talking you over the phone.

As discussed we have urgent positions with my client. Please Find the Full
Job Description below,

*Title-                IBM FileNet Record Manager*

*Location-         Cupertino, CA*

*Duration-         Contract*

*Job Description:*

*·         **Must have experience as an **IBM FileNet** Administrator.*

*·         **Must have experience with **Record manager (RM)**.*

*·         **Create **workflows** for document updates.*

*·         **Set up security groups and object stores.*

*·         **Provide assistance with **migrations**.*

*·         **Provide assistance with greenfield deployments.*

·         *Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving
environment*

*Thanks and Regards:*

*vaibhav Gupta*