Hi,
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
and revert me back with your updated resume at
*parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com>*

*Role: Sr PHP/Wordpress Developer Location: New York City, NYDuration: 6+
Months*

*Requisition Details:*

   - 8 + years of overall experience with over 5 years specifically working
   on Wordpress
   - Expert on wordpress related development
   - Good exposure to site configutaions, customizations in Wordpress,
   Plug-in development and theme development
   - Good optimization and performance tunig skills
   - Good knowledge of PHP , MYSQL(Queries tunig) and also front end skills
   like HTML/CSS and Javascript
   - Should have knowlege of source code repos like SVN / GIT etc and
   define procesess around code development and code deployments
   - Knowledge of Adobe tools for cutting images and optimizing image loads
   - Should be able to provide clear direction to the team and make
   architectural decisions

--

*Thanks & regards,*

*Parabjot Kaur**Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Phone: 510.870.5023*
* || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com>| Web:www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*