Hi,
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
and revert me back with your updated resume at

*parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com>**Position:Java Architect*
*Location: New York City, NY*

*Duration: 6+months *

* Requisition Details:*
Extensive hands-on experience in designing, architecting and developing
Digital workflow solutions using BPM tools like CAMUNDA, jBPM and other
open source tools.

Ability to independently architect and implement Enterprise workflow and
search solutions using front-end client-side frameworks like React,
Angular.js, Knockout.js and back-end frameworks like Spring, Hibernate and
ESB like Apache CAMEL, MuleESB.

Proven experience in and deep knowledge of micro services-architecture
based applications.

Ability to provide value-added solutions for asynchronous and synchronous
based applications, performance improvement, scalability.

Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

Plus having an experience in Media and Entertainment Industry especially in
Digital Supply Chain solutions

--

*Thanks & regards,*

*Parabjot Kaur**Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Phone: 510.972.8633*
* || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com>| Web:www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*