Hello,
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
and revert me back with your updated resume at
*parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com>*

*Role: Database AdministratorLocation: *

*Monroe, NCDuration: 6+ Months**Job Description:*

   - Good Experience in Monitoring and Performance Tuning in Cluster
   environment
   - Good Experience in Installation, Administration and Maintenance of SQL
   Server 2008R2/2012
   - Experience in Setup the Testing, Development, Staging and Production
   environments in client side
   - Experience in Linked Servers from SQL Servers 2008 R2/2012 to Oracle
   - Experience in High-Availability, Job Scheduling, Database Backup and
   Restoration
   - Hands on experience in Store Procedure, Functions, Triggers and
   Extended Procedure

--

*Thanks & regards,*

*Parabjot Kaur**Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Phone: 510.972.8633*
* || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com>| Web:www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*