*Dear Candidate,*

*We have an urgent opening for Java Developer  and I have sent you a  job
description ,Please go through it and let me know if  you are comfortable
with it and also send me your consultant's updated resume ASAP.*

*Title:-  Java Developer   Location:- Mc lean |VA|*

*Need:- GC/Citizen*

*Mode:- Tele+ face to face *

*Duration:- 6months with possible extension *

·         *Core Java experience a must, experience with Rest strongly
preferred*

·         *Must be EAD, GC or Citizen*

·         *Interviews will be two phone rounds, no onsite interviews
required*

*Let me know if you have any consultants for the roles, and I can share
rate information.*

*Provides team or technical supervision and drives project/service
delivery. Performs as technical lead on software development projects with
responsibility for overall delivery of software components. Documents
design decisions, adheres to existing process guidelines, develops software
components, mentors junior developers, supports QA during testing, and has
oversight during implementation into production. *

*Responsibilities: *

•         *Converts specifications about business problems into programming
instructions. Designs and codes programs; creates test transactions and
runs tests; revises as necessary. *

•         *Conducts analysis of organizational needs and goals for the
development and implementation of application systems. *

•         *Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including
encoding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system.
Maintains records to document program development and revisions. *

•         *Monitors operating efficiency of existing application systems. *

*Basic Qualifications: *

*• Bachelors Degree *

*• 5 Years experience in Application development *

*• 1 Year experience as Senior Developer on IT Projects*

*• 2 Years experience in Application Development using Java, JEE, Linux*

*• Strong analytic capability *

*• Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills *

*• Strong oral and written communication skills *

*Preferred Qualifications: *

*• Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science *

*• 7 Years experience in Application development *

*• 4 Year experience as Senior Developer on IT Projects  *

*• Experience with Account Analysis applications.*

*• Familiarity with commercial banking concepts is desired*

*• Mobile development experience (iPhone, Android)*

*Rohit Bhasin |* Technical Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC

Tel: 201-620-9700* |121| Fax:2015266869 | 72 Van

Reipen Avenue # 255 Jersey City, NJ 07306

ro...@apetan.com| www.apetan.com

*“Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason it
will work**"*

<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.