Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great …

Please send resume to ma...@genuineitllc.com

*Title :SAP Project Manager *

*Duration :6 months *

*Location :Nashville, TN*

*JD:-*

This international industry leader has an immediate 6+ contract opening in
Nashville, TN for an SAP Project Manager.  Will deliver projects on-time
and in-budget.  Will understand how multiple areas / business units need to
come together to support solutions.  Will participate in monthly and in
weekly status meetings.  Will highlight risks and mitigation.  Will give
guidance to project manager.  Will manage resources internal / external.
Will manage $10+ million budget.

Required Experience:

·         10 years delivering larger eCommerce applications.

·         *6+ years as an SAP Project Manager.*

·         *3+ years Hybris Implementation.*

·         *3+ years managing resources.*

·         Deep understanding of Agile methodologies.

---

*With Warm Regards *

*Madhu Roy*

GenuineIT LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

Ph: 832 539 3475

Fax: 281-605-5969

*E-Mail* :ma...@genuineitllc.com

*Gmail *: *nandimadhu74 , madhu.genuineitllc*

*YM      *: madhu_recruiter

Looking ahead to work with you for better Business prospects

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

·