*Dear candidate*

* Please find the below requirement of SQL Interface Analyst  and send over
any qualified candidates you have! Looking to do 1 phone screen, then
skype. *

*Job Title:  SQL Interface Analyst   *

*Position Location: Charlotte NC *

*Contract Length: 6 months  *

*Please send me GC EAD or US candidates*

·         *SQL Interface Analyst*

·         *Our leading edge healthcare client does performance improvement
alliance for approximately 3,600 U.S. hospitals and 120,000 other
providers.  *

*Their mission is simple: *

·         *To improve the health of communities.  *

·         *As an industry leader, our Charlotte NC based client has created
one of the most comprehensive databases of actionable data, best practices
and cost reduction strategies.  *

·         *Their award winning technology enable their partners and members
to collaborate more easily and efficiently.  *

·         *Their goal is to improve their members’ quality outcomes, while
safely reducing costs.  By engaging members and revealing new
opportunities, they empower the alliance to improve the performance of
healthcare organizations.*

·         *They were named one of the world’s MOST ETHICAL COMPANIES  8
years in a row!  They are well-equipped to transform the future of
healthcare.  Be a part of this awesome organization.*

·         *This person would work as part of the data acquisition workflow
- extracting data from customer health IT systems or receiving push of data
from customer.  Data would then be loaded into the databases for use by
Data Analysts.*

·         *Main objective of the Interface Analyst (SQL Developer):*

·         *The main role of this job is to ACQUIRE DATA FROM CUSTOMER
(either via building extract or accepting customer push of data) and LOAD
DATA.*

·         *Work directly with members (clients) to connect their various
source systems (Epic, Cerner, etc.) to client*

·         *Understand how to setup Change Data Capture so we can build an
incremental (delta file) load process*

·         *Work directly with Data Ops team members (project managers, ETL,
QA) to update them on data load status and troubleshoot any issues*

·         *Acquire and load various source data sets in our environment to
allow data analysis work to begin*

*Key Responsibilities:*

·         *Analyzes, designs, and creates program specifications or logic
for various source systems as required*

·         *Confirms technical requirements and assists with the development
of technical specs for connecting to new source systems*

·         *Design and execute data acquisition to move customer data into
our system – either via building extract of data from customer source
system or accepting push of customer data*

·         *Load data acquired from customer source systems into our system
– not only for one-time historical loads but also to support incremental
data flow (e.g., daily delta file)*

·         *Prepares test data and tests systems and sub-systems before
running data extracts with database tables at least as large as 100,000,000
records*

·         *Supports and implements changes to existing systems, procedures
and hardware configurations*

·         *Supports customer data deployments from various environments to
production environment*

·         *Analyzes, researches, debugs and modifies or recommends
modifications to current systems to keep them operating in an efficient and
effective manner, conforming to existing department standards *

*Skills:*

·         *Minimum 2+ years’ experience extracting data from various
database sources*

·         *Minimum 3 years’ experience with SQL or other database query
technologies required – using SQL to build database extracts*

·         *Minimum 2+ years’ experience in querying very large database
tables (100 million records)*

·         *Minimum 2+ years’ programming with experience in Java or a
similar object-oriented programming language required*

·         *Experience in designing, building, implementing initial
historical extracts*

·         *Experience in designing, building, implementing an incremental
extract and load process (delta file process)*

·         *Experience with source control systems (GIT, TFS)*

*Culture Fit:*

·         *Must be adaptable, comfortable with fast-paced start-up
environment and innovating new processes*

·         *Must be willing and able to learn new source systems,
technologies while on the job*

·         *Ability to engage and collaborate with team members and
customers*

*MUST be a team player and someone who has experience building new
processes and is comfortable working without a lot of oversight.*

·         *Key Words:*

·         *SQL*

·         *ETL*

·         *Data*

·         *Workflow*

·         *Extract*

·         *Query*

·         *Java *

·         *OO*

·         *Degree Requirement: yes- 4 year *

*Rohit Bhasin |* Technical Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC

Tel: 201-620-9700* |121| Fax:2015266869 | 72 Van

Reipen Avenue # 255 Jersey City, NJ 07306

ro...@apetan.com| www.apetan.com

*“Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason it
will work**"*

<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.