*Dear Candidate,*

*We have an urgent opening for QA! As a Senior QA Analyst and I have sent
you a  job description ,Please go through it and let me know if  you
are comfortable with it and also send me your consultant's updated
resume ASAP.   *

*Title:-QA! As a Senior QA Analyst *

*Location:- NY*

*Duration:- 6months *

*Rate:-$45/hrc2c*

·         *you will be a robust and reliable member of a 4 person QA team
and relish the opportunity to collaborate with all disciplines to deliver
creatively beautiful and functionally rewarding applications and websites.*

·         *The focus of this role will be to ensure the quality delivery of
a mobile app (iOS and Android) for one of our leading clients but will also
include support of iterative deliveries for their owner portal on a
responsive web platform. *

·         *You will use your strong analytical ability to create and
execute well-rounded test cases that provide extensive coverage for both
the front and backend. *

*Responsibilities:*

·         *Reviewing functional stories and using them to create test cases
that provide full test coverage*

·         *Performing grey-box testing to ensure the system both functions
as per vision and integrates with objects they’re intended for*

·         *Participating in: Smoke testing, design QA, copy and imagery
validation, functional testing, regression testing, integration testing,
end to end testing*

·         *Provide status to project team during standups, raising flags
where impediments are encountered and participate in problem solving*

·         *Question acceptance criteria for soundness and best usability
practice*

·         *Participating in Sprint Planning, Reviews, and Retrospectives*

·         *Contributing to overall Quality Assurance best practices,
strategy and methodology*

·         *Ensuring that software conforms to Razorfish and client style
guides and standards (directory structures, file naming conventions, etc.)*

·         *Actively participating in functionality reviews, identifying
issues and providing feedback*

·         *Work closely with the development team to ensure teams work
together effectively*

·         *Identifying, analyzing and creating accurate, easily
reproducible defects, errors or inconsistencies*

·         *Collaborating with the experience, creative, and tech teams as
needed*

·         *Providing accurate estimates for assigned work*

·         *Utilizing automated testing tool(s) when appropriate*

*Qualifications:*

·         *Hands-on experience in testing complex business applications and
understanding large complex environments and knowledge of requirements
based testing*

·         *At least 2 years’ experience testing mobile web and/or native
apps *

·         *5-10 years of relative work experience in Software testing*

·         *Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
require*

·         *Comfortable working in an agile work environment*

·         *Attributes that characterize you: strong analytical skills, keen
attention for detail, well organized, good decision-making skills,
autonomous worker, hard worker, passionate!*

·         *Familiar with a wide range of tools that aids you in your quest
for delivering an exceptionally high standard of work*

·         *Understanding of XML and JSON*

·         *Bachelor's degree (preferably in Mathematics, Computer Science
or a related field) or related work experience.*

*Nice to Have:*

·         *Familiarity with Jira*

·         *Familiarity with TestRail*