Hope you are doing great!!!

This is VINEETA from TRG Inc.

Please share profiles on vine...@tresourceinc.com

Position: Network Engineer Level 2

Duration: 6 months

Location: Broomfield, CO

MOI: F2F interviews
Local candidates only.

Work Status: MUST BE US CITIZEN / GREENCARD HOLDER

Network Engineer Level 2

·         Client is looking for a well- rounded team player with 7+ years
of experience in broad technical skills to add to our Global Telecom
Operations department.

·         The preferred individual will support a Cisco data infrastructure
utilizing both fiber optic and Cat5 and its supporting management tools.

·         Seeking technical skills and acumen in LAN/WAN, Route/Switch,
Wireless.

·         Experience in Prime management tool is highly desired or
Solarwinds will be acceptable as well.

·         Telephony, Video Conferencing such as Telepresence is desired.

·         Experience working in an enterprise environment with multiple
national locations is required and global support experience is a plus.

·         This individual would work within the Global Telecom team to
solve complex network problems by taking a broad perspective to identify
innovative technical solutions.

·         They would also participate in managing our vendors to achieve
the desired results including quality and on-time delivery.

·         Cisco Certification CCNA is required or higher certifications are
preferred.

·         Experience in Government or Healthcare/Hospital industries is a
plus.

--

   Thanks & Regards

*Vineeta Shukla **Technical Recruiter*

   1700 Park St, Unit 212,
   Naperville IL, 60563

   *Gtalk/YIM:* <http://www.tresourceinc.com/>
*vineeta.viny007 **Direct: *408-409-1760 x 9934
   *Mobile: *415-259-4032
   *www.tech-resource.com* <http://www.tech-resource.com/>

           <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/vineeta-shukla/45/28a/b96>
   <https://twitter.com/vshukla840>