Hi,

Hope you are doing good!

I am  Saidulu from Araucaria Enterprises LLC. You can directly

reach me @ 1-404-424-4124  | Email:

saidulu.nayak...@araucariatechnologies.com

Here is our client requirement. Please Let me know if you are

available/interested in this position. Kindly respond to this

requirement with your updated profile and contact details.

Note : If your are interested in this position, please update your

resume to highlight the skills according to the Job description
We have a requirement for a Enterprise Project Manager- Executive.

We have a requirement with our direct client for an Enterprise Project
Manager- Executive

Contract Position: Enterprise Project Manager- Executive

Location: Columbia, SC

Duration: 12 months; extendible

Skills/Experience Required

•         3+ years’ experience as a project manager using project
management methodologies, in significant portion of which must be related
to large system development and implementation for a public
sector/government entity.

•         Preference will be given to experience related to court
management systems

•         5+ years’ experience in information technology including
computing, telecommunications, printing, data storage, data transmission
etc.

•         Large scale production system implementation experience.

•         Knowledge of generally accepted system architecture, project
management and supervision principles and practices.

•         Proven abilities to plan, organize, instruct, and review the work
of a project team.

•         Ability to communicate (orally and written) effectively with
technical, non-technical staff, customers/stakeholders (state and federal)
and executives.

•         Ability to communicate effectively with the state information
technology staff.

•         Strong analytical and problem solving skills

•         Detail-oriented and highly organized

•         Strong presentation and communication skills

•         Self-motivated driver able to make progress despite obstacles

•         Strong servant leader able to lead and work with multiple diverse
roles and personalities

•        BS degree in related field

--
Thanks & Regards,
*Saidulu Nayakapu | Araucaria Enterprises LLC

​
saidulu.nayak...@araucariatechnologies.com| www.araucariatechnologies.com

*This message and any attachments may contain confidential and/or
privileged information and are intended only for the use of the intended
recipients of this message. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, please notify the sender by return email, and delete this and all
copies of this message and any attachments from your system. Any
unauthorized disclosure, use, distribution, or reproduction of this message
or any attachments is prohibited a**and may be unlawful*