Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great!

I have an urgent requirement for the below position. Please let me know
your availability and interest.

*Please share Suitable resume to ir...@globalwebmaster.us
<ir...@globalwebmaster.us>*

*Job Title: **Access Management Engineer SailPoint*

*Location: Reston, VA*

*Duration:6 Months of Contract*

*Rate: Open*

*Client: **Fannie Mae*

Engineering services to roll out and support new application of IdentityNow

Day to Day Activities:

Work on IdentityNow processes with stakeholders.
Resolve IdentityNow related issues/build new processes for aggregations and
password changes.
Work with stakeholders and support the run of the solution.
L3 support for Identitynow and Sailpoint

Requirements:

•3+ years of IT configuration, testing and implementation experience with
IAM products
• Must have 1+ years’ experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ) product or
IdentityNow, Automated aggregation aspects of IIQ.
• Exposure to a variety of technologies such as multi-tiered applications,
databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, network
infrastructure.
• Comprehensive experience in core java and J2EE.
• Excellent knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, Sybase preferred)
• Hands-on experience with Linux, including shell scripting
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

*Warm Regards,*

*Syed Irfan*

*Global Webmaster Inc.*

*160 Beach, Rockaway Park, NY 11694*