Hello,

Hope you are doing well!

My name is Milan Patel and I am a Technical Recruiter with Comrise
Technology, Inc. One of our Direct large *Banking client *is looking for a
*Senior **Application Architect/Developer (.NET) *at *Jersey City, NJ *for
a contract position.

Below is the job description for your reference. If you have any candidate
available then send me their updated profile with an hourly rate on c2c.

*Job Title: **Application Architect/Developer (.NET) - Senior*
*Location: **Jersey City, New Jersey*

*Duration: 12 Month contract*

*Need Local to NY/NJ and Financial/Banking Domain experience must required
in current or second last project.*

*Job Description*

Develop high quality business application using.NET technologies.
Experience in designing and developing complex and large-scale business
applications. Apply industry best practices. Apply Service Oriented
Architecture Principles. Deep understanding of OOP, Design Patterns, Test
Driven Development, Domain Driven Design, Design Web-based Applications,
Design Service Contracts, Design Data Models, and Hands-on application
development.

*Technical skills: *

   - 8-10 years of experience needed.
   - Deep understanding of OOP, Design Patterns, Test Driven Development
   - Deep understanding of XML, XML Schemas and XSL Stylesheets
   - Experience using ASP.Net, C#, JQuery
   - Experience developing web application front ends (GUI's, HTML, DHTML,
   JavaScript, Ajax, etc.)
   - Familiarity with the .Net Framework, WF, WCF, WPF, LINQ, LLBLGEN,
   Enterprise Library
   - Familiarity with the major DBMS's (Oracle, DB2 and MS SQL Server) and
   SQL syntax.

Regards,

*Milan Patel**Comrise | Technical Recruiter*

E: milan.pa...@comrise.com

<https://www.comrise.com/>