Hi,

Greetings from American IT Resource Group Inc.!

I would like to touch-base you regarding a job opportunity with our client,
appreciate if you could go through below job detail and let me know your
thoughts as soon as possible.

*Reply only to vasa...@aitrg.com <vasa...@aitrg.com> *

*Role: SAP PP/QM Lead*

Location: Cary, NC *(There is a possibility of travel to West Palm Beach
Florida or Waterbury, CT)*

Duration: Long term contract

*Only GC/Citizens can apply*

*Job Description:*

*Must have experience in -*

·         Minimum of 13+ Years of SAP experience.

·         SAP Implementation experience

·         Chemicals / Life Science experience is preferred

·         3 to 4 years of SAP Project lead / Project management experience.

·         Knowledge of project management principles, practices,
techniques, and tools

·         Experience of leading team size in excess of 15 associates.

·         Needs to be a Thought Leader and Innovator in his/her functional
domain coupled with industry expertise.

·         Experience in system landscape consolidation and/or M&A
activities is preferred

·         Experience in global roll outs

·         Should have expertise in following:

§  Production Planning - Sales and Operations Planning

§  Production Planning - Demand Management

§  Production Planning - Long Term Planning

§  Master Production Scheduling & Material Requirements Planning (MPS and
MRP)

§  Production Planning - Capacity Planning & Scheduling

§  Production Planning - Discrete Production Order Execution

§  Discrete Manufacturing: Shop Floor Analysis

§  Repetitive Manufacturing Execution

§  Repetitive Manufacturing Reporting

§  Kanban

§  Quality Planning, ECM Workflow, Material Master, Inspection
Plan

§  Quality Planning for Receiving Inspection (Includes Lite Version)

§  Quality Receiving Inspection for Goods Receipt

§  Goods Receipt (Indirect Material)

§  Quality Inspector Advanced Training

§  Quality Notification Process Training (Includes Lite Version)

·         Leads application functional team or sub-team

·         Must have in-depth knowledge of SAP PP/QM.

·         Customer expectations management and reporting

·         Contract management

*Must have skills:*

·         Excellent communication skills

·         Good interpersonal skills

·         Positive attitude

·         Experience in onsite/ offshore model

·         Knowledge of SDLC

·         Working with Functional and Technical team (on-shore / off-shore)

·         Needs to be hands-on

·         High Energy and can-do attitude

Management Experience –

·         Customer management

·         Team lead (15 – 20 resources)

·         Working with senior leadership

Looking forward to hear from you!

Thanks & Regards,

Vasanth - TAG Associate

American IT Resource Group, Inc.

1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Desk: 312-561-4349 || Email: vasa...@aitrg.com

Skype: vasanth.aitrg <vasanth.ai...@gmail.com> || Gtalk: vasanth.aitrg
<vasanth.ai...@gmail.com>

Web: www.aitrg.com

Join my google group to receive daily requirements:
aitrg-vasanths-daily-requireme...@googlegroups.com

Please do not print unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread environmental
awareness.

Note: Under Bills. Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
address/addresses" in the subject header.

*To Unsubscribe, Click **Remove me*
<vasanth%40aitrg.com?subject=Unsubscribe&body=Please%20remove%20me%20from%20all%20future%20mailings.%0A%0ARegards%0A%0A>