Hi,

Resource Logistics, Inc. (RLI) is a software consulting firm headquartered
in Iselin, NJ specializing in Software Solutions, Contracting & Placement,
ERP/CRM Implementation seeking an *Dev OPs* Engineer for our client based
in SANJOSE *,CA *Over 17 years of proven track record in providing cost
effective and top notch talent to fortune 500 companies, government and
other major corporations/entities. Resource Logistics, Inc. (RLI) can
mobilize the right people, skills, and technologies to help clients improve
their performance. We can offer competitive and good hourly rate / salary
for the right candidate so please submit me your resume. (See description
below):

*JOB Title:DevOps Engineer*

*Job Location: San Jose, CA.*

*Job Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description*

   - Understand all components of the platform infrastructure in order to
   analyze impact of alerts and other system messages.
   - Proactively monitor systems and drive troubleshooting and tuning.
   - Knowledge in networking to troubleshoot and isolate infrastructure
   issues.
   - Expert level experience in networking to help build the required data
   pipes to move data from different endpoints to the big data platform.
   - Be the point of contact for production issues and alerts and resolve
   the issues in a timely manner.
   - Complete tasks required to maintain SLA’s and availability of all
   supported applications/platforms and tools.
   - Install and manage various tools & tech stack that is required for the
   Big Data Team.

Qualifications

   - Experience working as a System’s Administrator.
   - Expert level experience Administering Linux and windows servers.
   - Hands on experience installing and managing *Big Data Technologies
   like Hadoop, Splunk, and Vertica.*
   - Experience to install and maintain development tools.( source control,
   testing tools & collaboration tools)
   - Good scripting experience using Shell, python.

Thanks & Best Regards,

*Supriya Pathak*

*Resource Logistics Inc.*

505 Thornall Street, Edison, NJ 08837