Hi,

you can give me a call back at my contact number 609-853-0818 Ext.2171
ama...@nityo.com

* Position:- Network Administrator Location:- Bethpage, NY Duration:-
12+months *
*Essential Skills: *• At least 7 years of progressively complex networking
and security experience including hands on experience with Cisco products –
ASA firewalls, ACS TACACS, routers, switches
• 5 or more years of experience implementing solutions with a concentrated
focus on security, performance, scalability, and reliability
• 5 or more years of experience implementing Checkpoint firewalls
• Expert understanding and working knowledge of TCP/IP, access-control
lists, VPNs, firewalls, SSL, IPSEC, and dynamic routing protocols such as
BGP, OSPF and EIGRP
• Excellent problem solving / analytical skills and knowledge of analytical
tools
• Cisco certifications – Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Data
Center or Route/Switch

•  5 or more years of experience implementing F5 Load balancers
•Cisco certifications – Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE),
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
•Experience with and general understanding of NERC/CIP rules and procedures
•Excellent analytical and problem solving ability
• Understanding of general IT standards, policies, best practices,
guidelines, processes.
•Ability to document and present material to Senior Level Management

* Role Description: *Provide network security design, implementation and
consulting for data and converged communications infrastructure based
largely on Cisco equipment.