*!! IMMEDIATE **NEED* *!! INTERVIEW'S PROCESS !! *

*Must be Local to NY or NJ*  and EAD, GC or US Citizen

*Must have SSIS, SSRS and SSAS with Healthcare experience*

Job Title :           MS SQL DBA
Location :           NYC, NY
Duration :           6-12 Months Contract

Job Description:
Responsibilities:
Proven experience with Administration of MS SQL Server 2005-2014 suite
(including Analysis, Integration and Reporting Services).
Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database, SQL server and client
problems.
Experience with database indexes, index management, and statistics.
Experience diagnosing SQL server performance issues and bottlenecks.
Experience with MSFT clustering services, MS Windows Server OS, Active
Directory, SPNs, ACLs, and proper disk subsystem configurations.
Working knowledge with High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR)
options for MSSQL Server.
Experience with database backups, restores and recovery models.
Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts.
Good knowledge of database, server security and auditing procedures.
Experience with DMV queries, scripting tools (PowerShell, VB), various
monitoring tools (SCOM, Spotlight, MAP, WMI, etc.).
Familiarity with managing Dell, HP or IBM hardware (Servers, SANs, Network
equipment).
BE or BS or a higher Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or
a related field.
Current certification in related technology (MCITP, MCTS, MCSA/MCSE,
CompTIA Server+).
Good written and communication skills.

*Share me resume with clear photo ID proof like (Driver License, State ID
Card, Passport copy of first page)*.

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call , email is
the better way to reach me, Kindly co-operate.

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com> *

Kindest Regards:
Neil Khanna | Lead Professional Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc
Princeton Forrestal Village,116 Village Blvd,Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Voice : (929) 268-0690
Email: neil.khanna@itbtalent.comneil.kha...@itbtalent.com