Hi,

Hope you are doing great

I am looking candidate for my direct client for below mentioned position.
If you could be interested or have any resource please reply with current
updated resume.

*IID Datapower developer *

*Atlanta or Mpls (Atlanta is first choice)*

*6-12mth contract*

*This is a Datapower developer who has deep experience with using IID (not
just knowledge).  We had a guy confirmed, but then he ended up staying with
his current employer.*

*6-12mth contract*

*Atlanta or Mpls (Atlanta is first choice)*

*PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME JUST DATAPOWER DEVELOPERS.  Pls make sure to screen
them yourself before sending to me. So-so skills in IID will not be
sufficient for this role.*

*Thanks!*

*Job Description*

Use of DataPower appliance for service orchestration of business processes
using IID (IBM Integration Designer), InfoSphere MDM. Great communication
and mentoring skills required to help others get up to speed on the
technology.

Yes, IID = IBM Integration Designer and is the same, or maybe the new
version of WID. Need lots of it, and specifically deploying the output of
IID onto DataPower. I understand there are options for where the ‘output’
would run and DataPower is just 1 of the options.

Key is Business Process Modeling using IID. Needs to have really strong
Business Process Modeling skills and experiences and be able to
mentor/teach others that would be new to the tool and the modeling. Should
understand Service Component Architecture (SCA) compliant design,
Data/Object Mapping (WSDL, XSD, XSLT).

Technical Lead – Highly experienced in IID (or WID), UDDI 2.5+, DataPower
XML Interface, WS-Proxy, InfoSphere MDM, SCM/ClearCase

We will be deploying the output from IID to DataPower (IBM Redbook on this
- http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/redp4882.html?Open)
It isn’t required that they have done this previously but would be a nice
to have. At least understand it.

Want to know what they have done using IID, how much experience, what
artifacts, how deployed
DataPower Library’s used
Importing objects
Pulling objects from library’s
Business Objects made up of XSLT, WSDL…

Umang Agarwal

*Technical Recruiter*

*SriMatrix Inc*

1255 West 15th Street, Suite 815

Plano, TX 75075

*A Certified Minority & Woman Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE)*

Ph No: 732-902-0873

*um...@srimatrix.com <parit...@srimatrix.com>*