*Hello All,*
*Hope you are doing fine !!*

*Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 510-972-5241 //vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com> // vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com
<vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com>*

*Position: Cloud SFDC security Lead/Architect*
*Location: Owing Mill,MD*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Detailed JD :-*

   - *SFDC security Architect. Experience with SSO Setup and SAML 2.0 to
   integrate internal and third party applications. *
   - *Knowledge and experience in Salesforce Encryption and platform
   encryption. *
   - *Experience using the Gateway products like Cipher Cloud with
   Salesforce *
   - *Solid understanding of Security and sharing model, data structures,
   data modeling, & database schema is required. *
   - *Experience in authenticated web service callouts using Two-Way SSL *
   - *Working knowledge on data masking tools(Ex: Informatica Cloud Test
   data) *
   - *Experience in Set up Two-Factor Authentication Login Requirements for
   Single Sign-On. *
   - *Experience working with Apex and Visual Force (triggers, classes,
   test classes, extensions, components). *
   - *Experience using the Eclipse - Force.com IDE (or equivalent IDE *
   -
- *Minimum five (5) years experience developing and implementing enterprise
   solutions *
   - *Minimum three (3) years of Salesforce experience including writing
   Apex and VF Pages, Triggers *
   - *Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com
   architecture and APIs*

*· Proficiency in HTML, XML, JavaScript, ASP, SQL, Java or C++, SOAP or
REST, and JSON*
*· Demonstrated willingness and capability to learn new technologies
quickly*
*· Burning desire to build great experiences for our customers*
*· Familiarity with security standards such as TLS and SSL is required.*
*· Ability to analyze complex data or systems issues and to provide
actionable recommendations*
*· Experience with large enterprise development and release procedures is
preferred*

*Domain* Salesforce *

*--*

*Thanks and regards,Vicky Kumar Menon*
*|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-972-5241 || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:**
vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com> **|| Web:* *www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/>* *||*