*I Request you to check the requirement before submitting the resume of
your consultant and send me your best suitable consultant profile with
their Linkedin Link and contact details ASAP! *

Oracle Developer With Data Modeling
San Francisco, CA
18 Months

Required Skills
8+years of experience in designing, developing, and testing applications
utilizing PL/SQL or Oracle (10g, 11g, or 12g).
Oracle Data Modeling
Experience with Data Architecture, Data Analysis, Data Modeling
Experienced SQL & PL/SQL Developer
Oracle 11g, 12c (good to have)
SQL Query & PL/SQL Code Optimization
Modeling Tool Experience like Erwin
High Level Oracle DB Administration Concepts (good to have)
Load test analysis
Please submit your resume with your Linkedin ID.

--
Thank you for your time and consideration,

Thanks & Regards,
*Junaid Mohammed* | Senior Technical Recruiter
iWork Solutions
Direct: 609-512-6017
Email: jun...@iworksolutions.in  • consultjun...@gmail.com