*Dear Candidate,*

*We have an urgent opening for **Automation QA Engineer* *needed for major
And I have sent you a  job description ,Please go through it and let me
know if  you are comfortable with it and also send me your consultant's
updated*

*Job Title: Automation QA Engineer Location: Midtown NYC Duration: Long
Term Mode: Phone and F2F*

* Position Description:*

·         *The role of a QA Automation Engineer seamlessly blends the
skills necessary of a QA Manual Tester with the complexity and simplicity
of a software developer.*

·         *It is tasked with solving numerous issues within multiple
platforms and devices using a variety of different languages.*

·         *What is most important is the ability to decipher underlying
problems and pinpoint the best solutions that stem from working in an Agile
development environment.*

* What you will be tasked with is one of multiple things:*

·         *Helping build and upgrade the existing automation frameworks
that are being utilized and the platforms supported by it such as iOS,
Android, or Desktop either UI automation or back-end server end to end
testing*

·         *Creating automation tools for different teams*

·         *Creating automation tools within the team itself.*

·         *It depends on your strengths and interest.*

·         *The technical expertise that we are looking for to join us is of
a full-stack manner in that the candidate is able to hop back and forth
between back-end and front-end development languages such as Java and
JavaScript.*

·         *Aside from the standardized knowledge of knowing which
algorithms and databases one should use.*

·         *An automation engineer can deduce when one testing methodology
is more efficient than another such as JUnit versus TestNG within Java or
Promises versus Streams within JavaScript.*

·         *Familiarity and experience with classic testing frameworks,
examples such as Selenium or Jasmine is a must.*

·         *The test-case management and version control systems we utilize
are TestRail, Jenkins, YouTrack, and Github(Git).*

*Computer Languagues:*

·         *Java (1.6+)*

·         *JavaScript (1.7+)*

·         *C/C#/Objective-C/C++ (Optional)*

* Testing Frameworks:*

·         *JUnit/TestNG*

·         *Promises/Streams*

·         *Selenium Web Testing*