Hello Partners,

We are looking for *DevOps/Cloud Engineer with Chef and Docker* for one of
our client at *Burbank, CA*. Please let me know your interest.

*DevOps/Cloud Engineer with Chef and Docker*

*Location: Burbank, CA *

*Duration: 12-18 Months*

*Need only EAD, GC or USC*

*Required Skills:*

·         4+ years in engineering or computer systems, specifically Linux
system administration and/or engineering

·         Experience in Configuration Management using *Chef comparable
tool*

·         Experience creating Scripting using Python, PERL, or Shell

·         Must have experience with* Docker containerization*

·         Experience with virtual environments

·         Experience in *AWS cloud environments *

·         Strong automation experience

·         Experience working with high performance data storage solutions

·         Large-scale backup solutions and tape technologies

·         Experience with File Transport Solutions

·         Experience with Application and Web Services

·         Experience with Systems Security

·         BS Degree in CS, EE or equivalent work experience

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to
explain and document systems to diverse audiences

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.